Anastasia: Exotic Undulated Extensions
Place of Birth: Odessa, Ukraine.
Favorite music: Deep House Music
Favorite curse word: I Forgot to ask her
Anastasia is a colorist at Red Market Salon in New York City. She has been asking me to be part of Happy Mondays for a while. So here she is!
She wanted something wild. I went for the wild and wavy extensions in the back of her head and an overall exotic style.
Here finish look is great for a wild and crazy night out in the city.
Products/Tools: Davines Sea Salt, Kerastase Laque Couture Medium hold spray, Volumizing foam, Extensions, bobby pins, blow dryer
- Part hair on side, evenly spreading volumizing foam all over
- Section hair, blow out top section into pincurls for added volume
- twist right side section and pin away for later
- Blow out back of hair adding sea salt for texture and wave
- Pin in extensions section by section, teasing hair for security
- Lightly finger tease all hair for volume and messy look
- Top front section can be smoothed and brought into twist around curve of head pinning into hidden back section and pin along twisted roll as well
- Take out pinned side section
- Smooth side sectioon tightly back and into hidden teased hair in the back of head. Pin securely
- Tease, secure, spray, finish!
The Music is from is from Quantic and Alice Russel and the with Combo Barébero -Look around the Corner. Available via iTunes.
Quantic and Alice Russel and the with Combo Barébero -Look around the Corner