https://davidcotteblanche.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/eva-retro.jpg 1100 1600 master http://davidcotteblanche.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/hairbydavid-black.png master2013-09-23 08:00:182018-04-26 23:13:44Miss Eva: Rock French Twist
Miss Eva: Rock French Twist
Eva says she feels the most beautiful when she’s laughing- this becomes very apparent to anyone she surrounds. The New Hope native and part-time Aussie, Eva is a young, beautiful aspiring stylist living in downtown New York City. Recently living in Australia, Eva made her way back to NY with her fiance to focus on fashion, styling and a career in acting. Her style is effortless chic and she wishes every beach could be a nude beach…
Eva’s infectious personalty warms all those around her. Theres never a dull moment with Eva which is why it seemed natural to turn up the volume with this punk rock inspired do.
- Place of birth: New Hope, PA
- Favorite music: Indie
- Favorite curse word: Fuck
- Favorite food: Sushi
- Favorite color: Yellow & emerald
Eva’s rock out French twist.
- First backcombing giant sections to create volume
- Using a paddle brush gently brush back to smooth
- Twist all the way up the back to create a french twist and roll
- Create a shape in the front mimicking a pompadour
- Finish with laque couture of kerastase
Music Track by: The Black Keys – Howlin’ for You
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!