Malvina is young multi talented French woman. When she’s not tap dancing, singing, writing music or performing and kind of arts. She works in the lower East side at this famous little Jazz spot “Jules”. I’ll dare you to attempt to go there duringBrunch. You could easily catch her singing with the band while she’ll be sitting customers or taking food orders.
The inspiration for the style was simply the glamorous years for Grace Kelly on the silver screen and the hairstyles of the 1950’s Hollywood screen actresses.
Using Kerastase Mousse bouffante comb throughout whole head
- Evenly comb product through hair and blow out
- Create deep side part
- Using hot rollers, roll hair in medium curl downward on both sides
- Repeat one more row on each side
- Let cool and remove
- Brushing out hair to smooth down, connect curls into one roll for end bumping under
- Using hairspray create light wave around face and ear and tuck hair under all around