Place of Birth: Westchester, New York.
Favorite music: Eclectic music from Lana Del Rey to Rap music
Favorite curse word: None
Favorite color: Pink
Danielle grew up in Westchester and NYC and now owns and directs her own yoga studio, Katonah Yoga Studio, located in the Chelsea area. She is a young successful NYC woman and a very talented amateur chef.
Music track: Brazilian Love Bird (Produced by Michaelangelo L’Aqua)
Nat “King Cole $ Bebel Gilberto – Generations EP
Products/Tools: Blow dryer, Davines Sea Salt, Kerastase Laque couture medium hold spray, Kerastase gold elixar serum.
- While blowing out wet hair spray evely with product salt
- Part hair slightly off center
- Taking two small equal sections from front, twist and pin for later.
- Place accessory in hair (head band) –>to keep in place bring hair back into 2 parallel sections and tie back mid section above where you want the band to stay
- Tease hair into pony tail for stability.
- Bring both sections (Bottom and mid) together, rolling from ends forward into back of head.
- Pin inside securely along the whole length of rolled hair.
- Bring ends of rolled hair into side head and pin to close any gaps.
- Add additional accessory (we cut flowers from a vase bouquet)
- Unpin front 2 pieces and gently wrap around headband tucking into hair behind ear and pin for security
- Final touch, Kerastase Medium hold spray for shine and hiding frizz