Place of Birth: New Jersey, USA.
Favorite music: Lana Del Rey at the moment
Favorite curse word: Shit! (that’s it really?)
Daaimah is a very hard working young lady who studies very hard in the field of science. David created an Afro French Twist which is perfect for a cocktail soiree or night out at the Opera.
Steps to Afro French Twist
- Products/Tools: Crimper, bobby pins, Kerastase Laque Couture Medium Hold Spray
- Part hair off center to the side.
- Crimp various pieces of hair from front bang to side area and back
- Smooth down and wrap around left side section of hair from side to back directing towards right side,
- Securely place staggard pins up the middle to create base
- Leaving out crimped bang section, bring right side section of hair into middle
- Bring both sectioned (left and right pieces) hair together to twist around and pin inside
- Pin going up as you secure the twist around and inside itself
- Bring around bang piece lightly (keeping volume inside crimped bang) and pin ends inside top of back twist
- Spray for hold and shine
The Music is from Kartell – Pentera, EP Riviera. Available via iTunes.
Original song by The Jones Girls – Who Can I run to
This girls can sing!